Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ben Away at Camp!

At about 11:30 this morning, Ben left for 9 days of camp at a place called Pinos Reales (Royal Pines).  It was really tough to say goodbye, even though I know that Andy and I are going to be just fine.  We have lots of supportive teammates and friends here.  But, it's hard being without an extra set of hands around the house with Andy, not to mention my best friend and source of conversation.

This morning, I also noticed a stain on one of our walls...right in front of the bathroom.  Yikes.  We have a very slow leak from the tube that connects the toilet to the plumbing inside the wall.  I have a bucket there now, catching the slow drip, but it's just another thing to take care of by myself tomorrow. Our lifeguard's dad is a plumber, so I'll ask him to come over if he can.

Well, Andy's almost done eating Cheetos and yogurt for lunch, so I'd better go.  Prayers for patience for me, a sweet temperament for Andy, and safety and blessing for Ben while he serves at camp are greatly appreciated!

No comments: