Saturday, April 2, 2011

Date Day!

Meggan and I just went on our first date since we've moved here. What a nice time! We went to a great little Indian restaurant that Meggan found online. The food was DELICIOUS - every course was spot on, and it was particularly fun for me to eat spicy food again (hard to find in Spain). We then walked around the neighborhood, which was a discovery experience, because we hadn't been to that part of town before today. Special thanks to Julie & Chad Reeser and Niki Gudeman for babysitting the little man!(And now you officially know that my April Fools' post wasn't TOTAL junk.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss the days of double dates with you guys! So glad you got to enjoy some alone time with each other. Lief and I are in Romania right now - we leave for home in just a few days. I have a whole new respect for the work that you are doing after I have spent time trying to minister here. The Lord is surely using you and I want to say that I so admire your courage and willingness to follow Him to a different county. We love you guys! Lief and Emi

Ben said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Emi! I've enjoyed reading about the retreat, etc. in Romania. Sounds like you've had a special time. We miss double-dates, too. :-) Love and hugs, Ben