Thursday, September 18, 2008

Can I get an "amen"?

In a few weeks (Sunday, October 12), I'll be preaching at Bethany Church, our church home here in Littleton. We're working through the book of Acts, and the text I'll be teaching from is Acts 17:16-34. For those of you who are in the area, I'd be honored if you came to hear me.

A mini-update on life - August was truly wonderful with family and friends in the Midwest. At the same time, it's nice to be back into the swing of another semester. Rick, Lynn, and John are here in Colorado at the moment on vacation; we've had some quality time with them here in Denver and in Estes Park, and we'll see them again on Friday. Meggan is plugging away in preparation for her capstone project on helping churches incorporate dance into the corporate worship setting. I've got a gig with the Sliders (five dudes singing pop a cappella) in a couple weeks, which should be fun. I'm also hoping to get involved in some capacity with the youth ministry at Bethany, in light of God's leading toward youth ministry for me when we return to Spain. There's another event in the making as well; I'll share more about that in the near future...

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Cool stuff going on guys! When and where is the Sliders gig? You'll have to let me know. See you tomorrow for Magiano's!