Friday, May 23, 2008

T-minus seven days, and counting...

We leave for Spain in exactly one week! We've got lots of odds and ends to take care of before we head out, but overall, we're pretty excited. Nervous, too, but excited.

Yesterday was our fourth anniversary! I am loved, and I love my wife. Somehow, thinking of where we'll be four years from now is more reassuring than thinking of where we'll be four days, weeks, or months from now! So, anyhow, we slept in, went to brunch at The Original Pancake House (sooooo delicious!), and then saw an early matinee of Prince Caspian (good flick; worth seeing).

Here we are four years ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

That's pretty cool that you would post about your marriage and it was the very topic that Candy and I praying for to remain very strong in a very different culture.

Gabor <><

Daniel said...

I'm not gonna lie, that is one cute pic.