Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Belated Visit of the Tooth Fairy

Well, it's time.  This little baby tooth has lasted 25 years, and I have it on good authority (the lovely Jill Wiggins, my own personal dental hygienist on call) that that's a pretty good life...for a tooth.

So, this Friday, I'm going under the knife...um...drill (eww!) to have it taken out and what is called an implant...well, implanted.  Luckily you can't see it very well, because I'll have to have an empty space there for about 3 months until the implant has fused with the bone in my jaw.  Who's thankful for anesthesia?

You'd better believe I'll be milking this for all it's worth.  I mean, I need all the calcium I can get!  Ha!  That's one for Dr. Blomberg, resident king of puns.

I'm pretty sure that Ben is getting me a dog.  I think he staged the re-signing of our lease which forbids pets.  So, any day now, I'll come home to find the apartment all packed up.  Isn't Ben great?  The only question that remains:
Whippet, Springer Spaniel, Corgi, or mystery doggie?

No comments: